HDFC Bank announces 10,000 offers on cards, loans. Check details
New Delhi: Ahead of the holiday season, private lender HDFC Bank announced more than 10,000 offers on credit cards, loans and IMEs as part of its â€œFestive Treats 3.0â€ campaign. As part of its new campaign, the bank will reach people through its branches, ATMs, partnerships with stores or websites and digital media campaigns, which have a hyper-local focus.
â€œOur line of credit card offerings aren’t just about coming back in force. It’s about boosting India’s consumer history, â€said Mr. Parag Rao, Group Leader – Payments, Consumer Credit, Digital and IT Banking, HDFC Bank.
Some of the major domestic partners include Apple, Amazon, Shoppers Stop, LG, Samsung, Sony, Titan, Central, Ajio, Reliance Digital, Reliance Trends, Lifestyle and many other top brands.
The main regional brands are Vijay Sales, Pothy’s, DigiOne, Chennai Silks, GRT Jewelers, PhoneWale, Sargam Electronics, Poorvika Mobiles and Electronic Paradise.
Customers can benefit from a car loan starting at 7.50% with no foreclosure fees and financing of up to 100% on two-wheeled loans and 4% less on interest rates, a indicated the bank.
There are no processing fees and financing of up to 90% on tractor loans and 50% off processing fees on commercial vehicle loans, he said.
The lender offers unsecured business loans up to Rs 75 lakh and 50% discount on processing fees, he added.
Here are some benefits that customers can enjoy
– Free cashbacks and EMI on premium mobile phones.
– Get Rs 6,000 cashback on iPhone 13.
– Up to 22.5% free cashback and EMI on electronics and consumer goods like washing machines and refrigerators.
– Personal loan from 10.25% with instant disbursement on the account.
– Car loan from 7.50% without foreclosure fees.
– Financing up to 100% on two-wheeler loans and 4% less on interest rates.
– No processing fees and financing of up to 90% on tractor loans.
– 50% reduction on processing fees for commercial vehicle loans.
– Unsecured business loans up to Rs 75 lakh and 50% reduction on processing fees.